How to make it:
- Mix the flour, egg yolks, sugar and salt with the necessary amount of milk to make a viscous batter.Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Then beat the egg whites until stiff and carefully fold them into the batter.
- Heat the butter in a pan, pour in the batter and sprinkle with raisins as desired.
- Fry on the underside until golden brown, turn and finish cooking over low heat.
- Using two forks, tear the pancake into small pieces and brown again very briefly.
- Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and serve with a fruity side dish.
Suggested side dishes: suitable accompaniments are the universally popular stewed plums or any kind of fruit compote.