Duration: 1 day / 3 days
Price: Euro 15.00 / 25.00
Children (6-14 years), pupils, students (under 26), trainees, holders of a valid ÖBB-train-ticket with destination Linz, and handicapped people with assistant (2 reduced cards) are entitled to purchase discounted Linz Cards.
Among the many card benefits:
- Free unlimited use of all LINZ LINIEN public transport lines
- Free admission to museums and exhibitions in Linz
- 33% discount on a guided city tour with an Austria Guide
- 35% discount on a ride on the Linz City Express
- 20% discount on admission to the Linz Zoo
- Discounts on admission to the Botanical Garden, Grotto Railway, Segway City Tour, and much more
The Linz-Card can be purchased at the Tourist Information at the Hauptplatz as well as the main station/ÖBB Reisezentrum, at DomCenter Linz, in Linz museums and hotels, and at the 'Blue Danube Airport Linz'.
Find out more about the Linz Card