Price: Euro 13.90 / 21.90 / 24.90
- Unlimited free travel by underground, bus and tram
- Reduction or benefits at 210 museums and sights, theaters, concerts, shops, restaurants, cafés and Heurigen (wine taverns), and much more
- Return trip from the airport to the city centre for EUR 18 on the City Airport Train and for EUR 12 on the Vienna Airport Lines
- Available in combination with a hop-on hop-off tour and a guided city walk
Valid from date of issue. The enclosed Vienna Lines ticket is valid for 48 or 72 hours after validation. However, discounts offered by the Vienna City Card can still be enjoyed throughout the final day of the card's validity.
Caution: the airport transfer is not included!
How to purchase:
Buy the Vienna City Card at
- your Vienna hotel
- the Vienna Tourist Information Centre at Albertinaplatz
- the Tourist Information Office at Vienna Main Station (Wien Hauptbahnhof)
- the Tourist Information Point at Vienna Airport
- all sales offices or information booths of the Vienna Transportation System (for example: Stephansplatz, Karlsplatz, Westbahnhof, Landstrasse/Wien Mitte)
Find out more about the Vienna City Card