For Friends Hotel
For Friends in Summer © For Friends Hotel
For Friends Mountain Spa © For Friends Hotel
For Friends Loft © For Friends Hotel
The HotelDesigned by Arkan Zeytinoglu, renowed for building structures that reach into the sky and great at matching buildings to their landscape, this gem of a retreat is virtually at one with nature. Inside a warm ambience is created through the use of local timber and furniture inspired by historic farm fittings.
The For Friends Hotel uses state-of-the-art technology and the interior of the hotel is never too much or too little. It feels open, spacious and bright with a high quality, modern aesthetic. At the same time it flirts with the natural world outside the windows, boasting breathtaking panoramic views of the Inn valley and mountains. The mission of For Friends is to see the guests as people with their own wishes, ideas, daily rituals, needs, preferences and goals, and to implement these as a matter of course, even anticipating them. The result is empathy, expectation, and well-being. Here you can enjoy highly individual services instead of anonymity and standardized clichés.
The ExperienceFor Friends strives to create a unique world through a blend of interesting people, stunning views and new opportunities for experiences, an exotic mix of pleasure and cuisine, exercise and relaxation, nature and energy and of course art and culture. And here, Relaxation is spelled with a capital R, with breakfast being served until noon. Take a stroll through the amazing landscape, or get inspired in the international Goethe library, exercise with your highly experienced personal coach or take a dip in the heated infinity pool and simply admire the view. There is no end to activities on offer, and in the winter a hotel shuttle bus will take you to the best ski lifts around.
The SpaThe Mountain Spa is around 1,500m² and includes an indoor pool, outdoor infinity pool, bio-sauna, Emperor Maximilian panorama sauna, steam and herbal bath, panorama whirlpool, family sauna and relaxation room. As time leaves its traces, here's a chance to leave them behind with a huge choice of unisex health and beauty treatments. Take advantage of the hotel’s highly trained staff and indulge in long massages with effective cellular active care series where extracts of plant cells penetrate deeper than classic cosmetics. Each application is like a sip from the fountain of youth.
À la carte Experiences
- Power work-outs and relaxation by tennis pro Jürgen Hager
- Hiking and mountain climbing, mountain biking and nearby golf, Nordic walking and jogging
- Vast choice of luxurious massages and treatments
- 37 km of ski pistes with around 30 cable cars and lifts, skating, curling, tobogganing and snow tubing
- Big variety of indoor and outdoor adventure and exercise possibilities
- 57 rooms and suites, all with a south-facing perspective, plus “Suite” (52m²), “Penthouse Suite” (72m²), “Roof Top” (118m²)
- 1500m² spa landscape
- Panorama saunas, infinity pool, power and exercise rooms
- 7 Summits treatment rooms, structure-borne sound therapy rooms
- Boutique, market and deli
- “260 Grad” south-facing terrace
- “Goethe” – multilingual stocked library and seminar room
- “Glasweise” – For Friends Wine Bar, incl. For Friends Wine Collection by Angelo Gaja
- “Rauchzeichen” – cigar lounge
- “Schnapsidee” – Lobby & Evening bar,
- 5 restaurants: “Theuerdank”, “For Friends”, “Maultasch”, “Glasweise”, “Metzgerei”