Kaiserhof in Summer © Hotel Kaiserhof 5*S, Ellmau / Tyrol
Kaiserhof Relaxation Room © Hotel Kaiserhof 5*S, Ellmau / Tyrol
Kaiserhof Treatment Room © Hotel Kaiserhof 5*S, Ellmau / Tyrol
Kaiserhof Ellmau Suite © Hotel Kaiserhof 5*S, Ellmau / Tyrol
Kaiserhof Aubergine Suite © Hotel Kaiserhof 5*S, Ellmau / Tyrol
The HotelThe Hotel Kaiserhof features 38 rooms, suites and family accommodation, all with comfortable amenities and varying styles. Some are in lovely alpine decor with traditional wood furnishings, while others have a more modern design feel.
The ExperienceFive in-house restaurants mean five times the culinary delight at the Kaiserhof, with "Restaurant of the Year 2003" and "Austria’s Cook of the Year 2011" among its recognitions. Sit down to 6-course evening menus, and save some room for the weekly 7-course gala dinner with piano music and speciality Tirolean spreads. The unique natural landscape around Ellmau provides outdoor-enthusiasts with a diverse range of leisure facilities all year around. If you do not want to strain your leg muscles too much, explore the beautiful Wilder Kaiser region playing golf. The beautifully laid out 27-hole golf course is only 5 minutes away. Alternatively, northic walking, combining walking, jogging and skiing, is a perfect method to gently exercise the whole body. For children, Hotel Kaiserhof is a dream come true, as there is an adventure playground and plenty of exciting day trips to ensure they sleep sound at night. But if they don’t and you need some quality time alone, childcare is available.
RelaxationTo really soak in the majesty of the surrounding landscape of the Wilder Kaiser mountains, sit back and relax on the hotel’s spacious 300m² panorama terrace. There are equally impressive views to be had from the Kaiserhof‘s generous spa, which includes an indoor pool and unique outdoor bathing lake. In an anonymous 2015 test by the renowned Relax Guide, the hotel’s wellness centre was awarded 3 lilies and 17 points.
À la carte Experiences
- Weekly 7-course gala dinner
- Local E-Bike hire and cycling tracks
- Extensive hiking network throughout the surrounding area
- Austria’s largest connected ski area, Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental, is on the doorstep for winter stays
- Dine in style and enjoy award-winning cuisine made from the best of ingredients which are absolutely fresh and come directly from the region, guaranteeing flavorsome creations – local cuisine with an international touch
- 38 rooms, suites and family accommodation
- 5 in-house restaurants
- 300m² panorama terrace
- Generous spa with indoor pool and outdoor bathing lake