1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Burgenland Tourism, St. Martins Lodge and The Austrian National Tourist Office, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.austria.info/uk and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to The Austrian National Tourist Office, 9-11 Richmond Buildings, London W1D 3 HF.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on 30th September 2011.
5. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw.
6. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
7. One entrant will win return flights and hotel tranfers for two, 5 nights with half board at St. Martins Lodge, 1 bird-watch outing, 1 tour through Neusiedler See-Seewinkel National Park, 1 star-gaze outing. The prize must be booked and all travel must be completed by September 2012.
8. The prize does not include travel insurance, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
9. The prize is available until the stated date only and is subject to availability. It is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity and in line may be requested to give feedback on their travel experience.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion. The entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. The Austrian National Tourist Office is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Burgenland Tourism and St. Martins Lodge. All competition entry data will be shared with our partners Burgenland Tourism and St. Martins Lodge.
13. I acknowledge that I have read the Austrian National Tourist Office Data Protection Policy
Promoter: Austrian National Tourist Office, 9-11 Richmond Buildings, London W1D 3HF