First, Waltz lessons in Vienna's most renowned dancing school, then the Hofburg Sylvesterball (New Year's Eve Ball) at the Imperial Palace (the winter residence of the Habsburgs) - swaying to the strains of Johann Strauss' waltz music in the arms of your prince or princess. A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Other highlights: Travelers will start with a privately guided walking tour thru the Inner City of Vienna, eat in great Viennese restaurants, attend a performance of the "Fledermaus" by Johann Strauss at the Volksoper,go on a city sightseeing tour, see a transmission of the New year's concert while at Brunch at the famous "Interconti" and last but certainly not least listen to a performance of the Vienna Boys Choir at the Imperial chapel.
- 6 nights accommodation with buffet breakfast in four star hotels
- round trip airport transfers + one way transfer to Imperial ball with private car
- tickets for the New Year's Eve Ball (cat II) incl. dinner and beverage
- tickets for cultural events as per program
- private guide for walking tours
- all meals per itinerary, New Year's brunch
- Waltz lessons
- 1 regular city tour entrance fees
- 2 x 72 hrs. passes for public transport (Vienna Card)
Cost: $7,975.00 in CAT II; double room in a typically Viennese four star hotel
List of restaurants offered include:
Griechenbeisl: offering original Viennese cuisine in Vienna's oldest restaurant
Vestibül: non-traditional Viennese Cuisine served in a very elegant haute-cuisine restaurant
Sky Restaurant: a roof top restaurant serving modern Viennese cuisine