Travelers spend a full week watching famous Viennese chefs at work, trying their own hand at doing the cooking and indulging in eating food and drinking wines from Vienna, they'll attend a chocolate workshop at Christian Petz' Xocolat Manufaktur and a Viennese apple strudel demo at Residenz Cafe Schönbrunn. They visit Vienna’s oldest produce market - where the chefs go; they travel to wineries for first hand experience in food pairing with local white and red wines; they get a chance to eat in great Viennese restaurants; they get a whiff of the city’s culture by taking some sight seeing tours (on foot and by coach) and attending a concert of Viennese music. Indulge yourself on this culinary tour of a lifetime.
• accommodations for six nights (D/O), 4 star hotel incl. buffet breakfast
• Three half-day cooking classes with lunch & beverages
• One apple strudel show in Schönbrunn incl. coffee and strudel
• One wine tasting at a famous Viennese vintner
• A chamber concert with music from Mozart and Strauss
• One visit to Vienna's famous produce market
• Welcome dinner at the oldest restaurant of Vienna
• Farewell dinner in a wine tavern on the out skirts of Vienna
• One City Tour including Schönbrunn Palace by coach
• one walking tour through the Inner City
• coach for transfers and sightseeing as mentioned
• Experienced guide/assistant for services outlined
• Vienna Card and entrances as mentioned
Cost: (Single supplement US$ $300.00) - price kept from 2013!
*The tour price is based on a group of 10 participants; mini groups or FIT’s are available on request for an adjusted tour price
Herzerl Tours can also assist with your airline reservations.