Your 4 night journey to the wine country begins with your private drive from Vienna to the heart of the wine country, Krems. While in Krems, you will enjoy a cruise on the Danube from Krems to the famous Melk Abbey, where you will tour this amazing architectural gem. You will also visit the newly constructed Loisium, Wine Experience Center, with it museum with informative exhibitions on the regions' wines.
• 4 nights first class hotel
• breakfast each morning
• entrance fees to the Loisium and Melk Abbey
• 1 dinner at the hotel
• appetizer buffet and wine tasting dinner at Nikolaihof
• tour of the Wachau by the Wachau Express
• Wine tasting at Sandgrube 13
• 7 course dinner with accompanying wines at the famous Morwald im Kloster Und restaurant
• hotel taxes and service charges
Duration: 4 nights
Cost: single supplement U$ 639
Notes: Additional nights in Krems can be added. This tour can be combined with visits to Imperial Vienna, the Sound of Music city of Salzburg and/or the former cultural capitol of Europe, Graz.