“Imperial Austria” offers you a world of imperial attractions in Austria. It’s member institutions are dedicated to a high-quality representation of the imperial legacy
While in Austria learn more about the legacy of the Habsburg family:
- Schönbrunn Palace: the Summer Residence of the Habsburg family, UNESCO world heritage site and Austria’s most visited sight
- Vienna Hofburg: Imperial Appartements – Sisi Museum – Silver Collection, former Winter residence of the Habsburg family and museum dedicated to life and myth of Austria’s most famous empress Elizabeth
- Imperial Furniture Collection, one of the worlds largest collection of furniture and changing exhibitions on design and historic topics
- Schönbrunn Zoo, the worlds oldest zoo and one of the leading institutions in Europe
- Hof Palace, the baroque adventure world and largest palace on the countryside
All these attractions will give you a very entertaining and informative insight in the fascinating life of the imperial family and the imperial court. Our online platform invites you to discover the various attractions prior to your visit and help you to plan your trip into Austrian history.
Don’t forget to book your ticket online in advance. The ticket allows you to skip the lines and safe time with your pre-booked ticket.