Bike and Beach on Lake Neusiedl
The area around Lake Neusiedl is strongly influenced by the neighboring "Puszta." Not only the rugged plains of the Puszta, but also the impressive reed-belts and lovely vineyards contribute to the unique landscapes of Austria’s youngest UNESCO-World Heritage Site.
Explore the Pannonian Lowlands around the largest steppe lake in Central Europe. The lake is located south of the "Danube Metropolis," Vienna. This region offers the largest network of biking trails in Austria. It also houses a national park, where more than 250 different species of birds can be witnessed and observed. Enjoy the "Puszta-Romance" on a holiday in a national park, which has a mild climate until late fall, well equipped bike paths in a gorgeous, picturesque landscape and incredible wildlife
• 7 nights in rooms of the chosen category with private facilities
• breakfast (half board supplement possible, payable locally)
• Lake Neusiedl Card (ferries, museums and various entrance fees reduced or free)
• Service hotline (also accessible on weekends)
• 1 handlebar bag, maps and informational material per room
Biking: The biking on this tour follows paths that are paved or gravelled. The region is mostly flat with only a few uphill stretches on the Hungarian side. The tour is rated easy.
Duration: 7 nights
Cost: One-week tours start at EURO 385
Season: from mid April to start of October
Note: This tour is only available as self-guided.
This tour is offered by Bike Tours Direct.
Click here for more information or to make a reservation