Culinary Tour of Vienna
This comprehensive tour of Vienna, focusing on food and wine, is available daily from April 1-October 31.
• 4 nights 1st class Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design
• Breakfast each morning
• Dinner with wine tasting at the Zwölf Apostelkeller
• Welcome present at the hotel: typical Viennese sweets “Mannerschnitten
• Vienna Card for 72 hours
• Coffee and cake at the historic Cafe Sacher
• Typical Viennese break at a “Würstelstand” (sausage stand)
• 3 hour walk of the open air Naschmarkt and the Meinl on Graben gourmet supermarket
• 40 minute horse drawn carriage ride through the city center
• Lunch at the Gulaschmuseum
• Dinner & Concert at the Vienna Kursalon
• Hotel taxes and service charges.
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
U$ 1529 pp in a double room (single supplement U$ 799) from July 1 - August 31
U$ 1628 pp in a double room (single supplement U$ 799) from April 1 - Hune and September 1 to October 31
Season: available daily from April 1-October 31
Notes: Additional nights in Vienna can be added
This tour is offered by Continental Journeys.
Click here for more information or to make a reservation