New Year's in Style: Le Grand Bal
First, Waltz lessons in Vienna's most renowned dancing school, then the Le Grand Bal ("Kaiserball") at the Imperial Palace (the winter residence of the Habsburgs) - swaying to the strains of Johann Strauss' waltz music in the arms of your prince or princess. A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Other highlights: Travelers will start with a privately guided walking tour thru the Inner City of Vienna, eat in great Viennese restaurants, attend a performance of the "Fledermaus" by Johann Strauss at the Volksoper,go on a city sightseeing tour, see a transmission of the New year's concert while at Brunch at the famous "Interconti" and last but certainly not least listen to a performance of the Vienna Boys Choir at the Imperial chapel.
- 6 nights accommodation with buffet breakfast in four star hotels
- round trip airport transfers + one way transfer to Imperial ball with private car
- tickets for Le Grand Bal (cat II0 incl. dinner and beverage
- tickets for cultural events as per program
- private guide for walking tours
- all meals per itinerary, New Year's brunch
- Waltz lessons
- 1 regular city tour entrance fees
- 2 x 72 hrs. passes for public transport (Vienna Card)
Duration: December 26, 2014 - January 2, 2015
Cost: US$ U$ 8,200 per couple in a centrally located four star hotel; land only available for FITs, mini groups or groups.
This tour is offered by Herzerl Tours.
Click here for more information or to make a reservation