If you ever had a dream to celebrate a very special New Year's Eve in truly royal splendor, then this is for you.
First, Waltz lessons in Vienna's most renowned dancing school, then the Le Grand Bal ("Kaiserball") at the Imperial Palace (the winter residence of the Habsburgs) - swaying to the strains of Johann Strauss' waltz music in the arms of your prince or princess. A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Other highlights: Travelers will start with a privately guided walking tour thru the Inner City of Vienna, eat in great Viennese restaurants, attend a performance of the "Fledermaus" by Johann Strauss at the Volksoper,go on a city sightseeing tour, see a transmission of the New year's concert while at Brunch at the famous "Interconti" and last but certainly not least listen to a performance of the Vienna Boys Choir at the Imperial chapel.
- 6 nights accommodation with buffet breakfast in four star hotels
- round trip airport transfers + one way transfer to Imperial ball with private car
- tickets for Le Grand Bal (cat II0 incl. dinner and beverage
- tickets for cultural events as per program
- private guide for walking tours
- all meals per itinerary, New Year's brunch
- Waltz lessons
- 1 regular city tour entrance fees
- 2 x 72 hrs. passes for public transport (Vienna Card)
Duration: December 27, 2013 - January 3, 2014
Cost: US$ U$ 7,450 per couple in a centrally located four star hotel; land only available for FITs, mini groups or groups.
This tour is offered by Herzerl Tours.
Click here for more information or to make a reservation