New Year's Eve Ball in Vienna
First, Waltz lessons in Vienna's most renowned dancing school, then the Hofburg Sylvesterball (New Year's Eve Ball) at the Imperial Palace (the winter residence of the Habsburgs) - swaying to the strains of Johann Strauss' waltz music in the arms of your prince or princess. A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Other highlights: Travelers will start with a privately guided walking tour thru the Inner City of Vienna, eat in great Viennese restaurants, attend a performance of the "Fledermaus" by Johann Strauss at the Volksoper,go on a city sightseeing tour, see a transmission of the New year's concert while at Brunch at the famous "Interconti" and last but certainly not least listen to a performance of the Vienna Boys Choir at the Imperial chapel.
- 6 nights accommodation with buffet breakfast in four star hotels
- round trip airport transfers + one way transfer to Imperial ball with private car
- tickets for the New Year's Eve Ball (cat II) incl. dinner and beverage
- tickets for cultural events as per program
- private guide for walking tours
- all meals per itinerary, New Year's brunch
- Waltz lessons
- 1 regular city tour entrance fees
- 2 x 72 hrs. passes for public transport (Vienna Card)
Duration: December 28, 2015 - January 04, 2016
Cost: U$ 7,330 CAT II per couple in a centrally located four star hotel; land only available for FITs, mini groups or groups
This tour is offered by Herzerl Tours.
Click here for more information or to make a reservation