Our long time favorite classical music tour "The Sound of Austrian Music" tour focused over the years on Mozart, Liszt, Schubert and Bruckner,the greats of Austrian classical music. For 2013 we have not only chosen Franz Josef Haydn as the star of this tour- a musical great of the Classical period- but have added the great composer Richard Wagner who adored Papa Haydn.
We are concentrating this year on musical happenings in Salzburg and Vienna, the world's capitals of classical music, with a taste of Mozart, Schubert and Strauss; and we are adding a visit to Eisenstadt (in Austria's most Eastern province) for a special Haydn concert; and as a special bonus we give you Richard Wagner and his music!
This tour will immerse travelers in the music, culture and food of beautiful Austria.
• 2 overnights in Salzburg & 4 overnights in Vienna
• all tours per itinerary in private / mini van
• 1 concert/dinner at St. Peters Stiftkeller in Salzburg
• 2 dinners & 2 lunches at local restaurants (3 course meal inkl. 1 mineral water, coffee)
• Airport / station transfers
• 1 train ticket Salzburg / Vienna
• 2 walking tours with English speaking guide
• 1 Sound of Music Tour by regular coach
• 1 Ticket for Vienna Boys' Choire concert
• 1 ticket for Mozart & J. Strauss Concert at Wiener Kursalon Vienna
• 1 ticket for Haydn concert in Eisenstadt
• Vienna Card (free use of public transportation and more)
• Entrances and Guides as mentioned
Duration: six days, available for groups, mini-groups and FIT’s
Cost: $ 2,475.00 per person* land only / double occupancy. The tour is based on a gour of 10 participants.
Season: early May and October 2013 (other dates available)
Herzerl Tours can also assist with your airline reservations..
PROMOTION EXTENDED THRU 2013! Book this tour and Herzerl Tours will send you a signed copy of the famous Austrian chef Kurt Gutenbrunner's cook book "NEUE CUISINE" full of wonderful photography and recipes - an Austrian Treasure.
This tour is offered by Herzerl Tours.
Click here for more information or to make a reservation