The Sound of Austrian Music
We are concentrating this year on musical happenings in Salzburg and Vienna, the world's capitals of classical music, with a taste of Mozart, Schubert and Strauss; and we are adding a visit to Eisenstadt (in Austria's most Eastern province) for a special Haydn concert; and as a special bonus we give you Richard Strauss and his music!
This tour will immerse travelers in the music, culture and food of beautiful Austria.
• one train ticket Salzburg/Vienna; private coach Salzburg/Vienna
• 2 overnights in Salzburg & 4 overnights in Vienna
• all tours per itinerary in private / mini van
• 1 concert/dinner at St. Peters Stiftkeller in Salzburg
• 2 dinners & 2 lunches at local restaurants (3 course meal inkl. 1 mineral water, coffee)
• Airport / station transfers
• 2 walking tours with English speaking guide
• 1 Sound of Music Tour by regular coach
• 1 Ticket for Vienna Boys' Choire concert
• 1 ticket to a concert program t.b.a.
• 1 ticket for Haydn concert in Eisenstadt
• Vienna Card (free use of public transportation and more)
• Entrances and Guides as mentioned
Duration: six days, available for groups, mini-groups and FIT’s
Cost: $ 2,475.00 per person* land only / double occupancy. The tour is based on a gour of 10 participants.
Season: late September/early October 2014 (depends on concert schedules). Earlier dates available upon request.
Herzerl Tours can also assist with your airline reservations..
PROMOTION EXTENDED THRU 2013! Book this tour and Herzerl Tours will send you a signed copy of the famous Austrian chef Kurt Gutenbrunner's cook book "NEUE CUISINE" full of wonderful photography and recipes - an Austrian Treasure.
This tour is offered by Herzerl Tours.
Click here for more information or to make a reservation