The Taste of Vienna
Travelers spend a full week watching famous Viennese chefs at work, trying their own hand at doing the cooking and indulging in eating food and drinking wines from Vienna, they'll attend a chocolate workshop at Christian Petz' Xocolat Manufaktur and a Viennese apple strudel demo at Residenz Cafe Schönbrunn. They visit Vienna’s oldest produce market - where the chefs go; they travel to wineries for first hand experience in food pairing with local white and red wines; they get a chance to eat in great Viennese restaurants; they get a whiff of the city’s culture by taking some sight seeing tours (on foot and by coach) and attending a concert of Viennese music. Indulge yourself on this culinary tour of a lifetime.
• accommodations for six nights (D/O), 4 star hotel incl. buffet breakfast
• Three half-day cooking classes with lunch & beerages
• One apple strudel show in Schönbrunn incl. coffee and strudel
• One wine tasting at a famous Viennese vintner
• A chamber concert with music from Mozart and Strauss
• One visit to Vienna's famous produce market
• Welcome dinner at the oldest restaurant of Vienna
• Farewell dinner in a wine tavern on the out skirts of Vienna
• One City Tour including Schönbrunn Palace by coach
• one walking tour through the Inner City
• coach for transfers and sightseeing as mentioned
• Experienced guide/assistant for services outlined
• Vienna Card and entrances as mentioned
Duration: seven days, available for groups, mini-groups and FIT’s
Cost: $ 2,475.00 per person in a double room, land only (Single supplement US$ $300.00) - price kept from 2013!
Season: packages are scheduled for early November - earlier dates can be arranged upon request.
*The tour price is based on a group of 10 participants; mini groups or FIT’s are available on request for an adjusted tour price
Herzerl Tours can also assist with your airline reservations.
This tour is offered by Herzerl Tours.
Click here for more information or to make a reservation