World Heritage Hiking Tour of the Salzkammergut
UNESCO designated a large part of this region as a World Heritage worthy of preservation due to its unique and beautuful landscape and all their cultural activities - 76 lakes with crystal clear water, rich green alps, impressive rock faces up to 3,000 meters high, as well as the Dachstein Glacier. This tour has it all - lakes, well marked trails and charming villages.
A combination village-to-village tour with multiple day stays in quaint villages allows the visiter to experience the best of this region. Hiking days average three hours and overnites will be in the villages of Abersee, Bad Ischl, and Bad Goisern.
• 7 night hotel stay with breakfast and dinner
• four (4) boat trips
• two (2) bus tickets
• Kaiservilla entrance fee in Bad Ischl
• saltmine entrance fee in Hallstatt
• train ticket (Hallstatt - Bad Goisern)
• hiking maps and area information
• Salzkammergut Adventure Card (130 attraction reductions)
• three (3) luggage transfers from village-to-village
• all taxes and service charges
Walk / Hike: The average hike is four hours a day
Duration: 7 nights
Cost: US$ 999 per person based on double occupancy or US$ 1,135 single occupancy
Season: April 19 - October 18, 2015
This tour is offered by Wanderweg Holidays.
Click here for more Information or to make a reservation