The majestic mountains of Austria's Tirol region await cyclists on this tour of the Inn and Ziller Valleys. Renowned throughout the world, the mountain ranges of Tyrol include the Zillertal Alps, Karwendel Massif, Kitzbuhel Alps and the Northern Chain. While surrounded by mountains, this tour cycles on primarily flat roads through Tyrol's Inn and Ziller Valleys.
Experience unforgettable impressions of Austria between the cities of Innsbruck and Kufstein. Friendly people, beautiful towns along the Inn River and lakes are only a few highlights of this tour. Other points of interest include Innsbruck, an Olympic town, Swarovski crystal from Wattens, Rattenburg, Austria's smallest town, and countless fortresses and castles that bear testimony to the region's history.
Cyclists can experience all of this without the hassle of packing and unpacking a suitcase every day. The tour is based in one hotel, where you can spend a week in a comfortable hotel pampered by your hosts and friendly staff of either Gartenhotel Crystal or Hotel Elisabeth!
• personal tour information
• accommodations in comfortable rooms
• free entrance to the wellness area
• One set of detailed travel documents per booked room (maps, route description, places of interest and telephone numbers)
• Depending on which hotel, additional included services comprise of free entrance to certain hotel amenities (cinema, fitness area, wellness area), and guided walks on rest day
Biking: The route's terrain is primarily flat with some rolling hills and short ascents. It follows either asphalt or very good natural roads. The tour is rated Leisurely and is for cyclists in average physical condition.
Duration: 7 nights
Note: This tour is only available as self-guided.