Winter Quiz Sweepstake
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Austrian National Tourist Office, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted by individuals on their own behalf and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a SAE to The Austrian National Tourist Office, 54 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8HN.
4. All entries must be received by midday on 31st of October 2019. To qualify the entire quiz needs to be completed and a name & e-mail address submitted.
5. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the closing date of the prize draw. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner; however, if the promoter is unable to contact a winner within a reasonable period, an alternative winner will be chosen. If the winner of the draw is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
6. One entrant will win a 7 nights-stay in a 4 star hotel for 2 persons including half board and 2 ski passes. The voucher will either be sent via courier to the winner, or will be available to be picked up at the venue. Exact details to be confirmed.
7. The prize does not include travel to the venue and back, travel insurance, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
9. The prize is available until the stated date only and is subject to availability. It is non transferable or exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity and in line may be requested to give feedback on their travel experience.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Promoter: Austrian National Tourist Office, 54 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8HN.
Give us a call Monday to Friday from 8am to noon. Outside of our office hours please drop us an email and we'll be happy to answer your questions.Holiday information
Our holiday experts are here to assist you with your holiday planning. Give us a call from 8am to noon or drop us an email and we'll be happy to answer your questions.
00800 400 200 00*
*toll-free; calls from mobile networks may incur charges
Share feedback about holidays in Austria for a chance to win!
Take the survey here
Subscribe to our free monthly e-newsletter and receive great information about Austria.Newsletter