Superior/Deluxe/Grand Deluxe Rooms
: 345-570 sq ft / 32-53 m2, tablet entertainment system, working space and mini-bar with Nespresso machine, some rooms with connecting door. From € 355.
: 570 sq ft / 53 m2, tablet entertainment system, working space and mini-bar with Nespresso machine, some suites with connecting door and small balcony. From € 495.
: 538-570 sq ft / 50-53 m2, separate bedroom and living room, especially quiet, view of the inner courtyard. From € 595.
646 sq ft / 60 m2, separate bedroom and living room, view of Schottenring, some offer a balcony. From € 795.
: 732 sq ft / 68 m2, separate bedroom and living room, view of Schottenring or the calm Zelinkagasse, some suites with connecting doors. From € 1,195.
: 3,444 sq ft / 320 m2, kitchen, dining room, living room and bedroom, working space, grand marble bathroom with private steam bath, piano, security system, view of Schottenring. From € 8,000.
* Rates for rooms/suites are per room and night, excluding breakfast, including VAT, bookings upon request and subject to availability
- BED: Twin, double or king-size.
- BATH: Rain shower and bathtub in every room and suite.
- TECH: Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, tablet entertainment system in rooms and suites.
- SPA: Kempinski The Spa, inspired by the four seasons and decorated in the colours of the Ottoman Empire; gym, hydro pool, saunas, steam bath, fitness centre, treatment rooms.
- RESTAURANT: Die Küche Wien restaurant and EDVARD restaurant, awarded with one Michelin star and 16 Gault&Millau points.
- BAR: Lobby Lounge & Bar and Cigar Lounge -- where the Viennese and their guests meet. The place to be for afternoon tea in the British tradition, Viennese coffee specialities or our signature dish, the homemade apple strudel. 26°EAST Bar -- "Austria's hotel bar of the year" offering creative cocktails and more than 800 high-class spirits.
- MISC: Various event locations for small meetings or bigger events for up to 280 people.