City and Skiing
Yes, Innsbruck is pretty unique: Where else do you get a beautiful Baroque town surrounded by 13 ski areas? Stroll its streets full of imperial elegance and have a coffee in a classic Austrian coffeehouse. And then, take a cable car from the city centre and be at 2,000 m in just 20 minutes.
Why Visit Innsbruck?
- The SKI plus CITY pass gives you all-inclusive access to 22 city sights, 13 ski areas, 3 swimming pools, and public transport
- Beautiful old town surrounded by impressive mountains
- 308 km of snow-sure pistes and 111 lifts
- Easily accessible with frequent flights from the UK
- Perfect Tirol holiday hub