Smooth Winter Holidays
A holiday in Zillertal feels a bit like visiting friends. Perhaps this is due to the many traditional, family-run hotels and inns. Or perhaps it is because visiting Zillertal is so effortless: The region’s snow reliability and short lift waiting times means you won’t have to worry about a thing. Plus, there’s always a cosy hut nearby.
Why Visit Zillertal in Tirol?
- 535 km of slopes covered by one ski pass
- Home of Hintertux Glacier, Austria’s only all-year ski area
- No waiting times due to high-volume lifts
- 80 huts close to the pistes
- Family-run hotels instead of large chains