Spend time watching famous Viennese chefs at work, then trying your own hand at it and then eating what you have prepared with wines from Vienna. Visit a traditional produce market with your guide (taste some of the wonderful Viennese sausages);
Attend cooking classes at the traditional Viennese Culinary Institute "Am Judenplatz", and at some new chef's venues, we have discovered. Tour the famous Augarten Porcelain factory and the Imperial Table Museum to see the Habsburg Porcelain collection.
Attend a Viennese Apple Strudel demo in the Residenz Cafe at the Schönbrunn Palace. Dine at several well-known Viennese restaurants. Come along to a wine tasting session directly at a Viennese vintner. And as you cannot go to Vienna without "tasting the culture" you'll visit some of its great museums and palaces. Add a concert of Viennese music and you've got the culinary tour of a lifetime!
• Accommodations for six nights (D/O), 4 star hotel incl. buffet breakfast
• Three half-day cooking classes with lunch & beverages
• One apple strudel demonstration incl. coffee and strudel
• Private guided tour through the Augarten porcelain factory & lunch
• One wine tasting & dinner at a famous Viennese vintner
• A concert with music from Mozart and Johann Strauss
• One visit to Vienna's traditonal produce market
• Welcome dinner incl. beverage
• De-Luxe coach for transfers and sightseeing as mentioned
• Experienced guide/assistant for services outlined
• Vienna Card and entrances as mentioned
Cost: U$ 2,775 per person, in a double room, land only (Single supplement US$ $350.00)
*The tour price is based on a group of 10 participants; mini groups or FIT’s are available on request for an adjusted tour price
Herzerl Tours can also assist with your airline reservations.