Included Services: The Hotel Zur Tenne's land packages include:
- Round trip scheduled motorcoach service from Munich Airport
- Seven nights accommodation at the Tenne (4*Superior) in a standard double room with bath
- Daily buffet breakfast and the use of their spa facilities
- A six-day adult all-area Kitzbuhel ski pass; and
- A final overnight in Munich at the Hotel Cortiina (4*Superior) in a double with bath and buffet breakfast.
Skiing Kitzbuhel offers some challenging terrain, especially for those attempting the Hahnenkamm, and is particularly great for families with about 46% novice/intermediate terrain, 38% intermediate & 16% expert with its 7 village interconnected ski pass.
Duration: A usual trip is seven resort nights with an eighth night in a departure city dependent on clients' wishes and return flight times.
Cost: Estimated eight night land packages at the Tenne are priced from $ 2,355.00 to $ 3,580.00/person double occupancy in a standard room, depending on the season and figured at an exchange rate of $ 1.17/Euro. Air can also be arranged using our contract fares on Lufthansa and many other carriers.