Our guided excursions are for a Friday evening departure from the US, six days of skiing from Sunday-Friday, departure from the resort on Saturday, and an afternoon and overnight in Munich, Germany.
Included Services: 47North packages include everything:
- Airfare from your home airport
- Ground transfers to and from Munich Airport and to the resort
- Transportation to and from the City Center while overnighting in Munich
- Three-hour stop in Garmisch, Germany for shopping, sightseeing and lunch
- Seven nights accommodation in a double room with bath at the Hotel Rex
- Breakfast buffet and five course dinner daily
- Use of spa facilities at the Hotel Rex
- Six-day resort lift pass
- Six day equipment rental and depot services (can be omitted)
- Overnight and breakfast at the Ibis Hotel in Munich in a double room with bath
- Dinner at the Hofbrauhaus
- Services of a German speaking tour guide
Our premiere ski destination of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is particularly great for families. It has over 212 kilometers / 130 miles of groomed trails, with about 22% novice, 57% intermediate & 21% expert terrain.
Duration: Our usual trips are from Friday to Sunday, with 7 nights in the resort and one night in Munich, Germany. Variations to this can be accommodated.
Schedule: We have 3 weeks scheduled for the 2019 ski season as follows: 11-20 January, 18-27 January and 15-24 February. If these dates do not fit your plans, alternate weeks can be arranged up to 3 months before the desired departure date.
Cost: The estimated costs for the three trips indicated above are $1,799, $1,889 and $2,039 respectively not including airfare. Airfare will be arranged using the lowest fares we are able to negotiate.