"Flughafen München" Sweepstakes Official Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary: A purchase will not increase your chances of winning the Flughafen München Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"). Void where prohibited.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, DC, who are 18 years of age or older as of October 1, 2019, except former and current employees and volunteers of Austrian Tourist Office, Inc., their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void outside the United States, in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sweepstakes Sponsor, Administrator, and Prize Provider: Austrian Tourist Office, Inc, 61 Broadway #1701, New York, NY 10006 ("Sweepstakes Administrator" and "Sponsor").
3. Acceptance of Official Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, you hereby accept and agree to these official Terms and Conditions ("Official Terms and Conditions") of this Sweepstakes, and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrator in connection with this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final on matters relating to the operation of this Sweepstakes.
4. Start and End Period: The Sweepstakes begins October 1, 2019, at 09 AM EST and ends on October 31, 2019 at 12:00 midnight EST ("Sweepstakes Period"). All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes Administrator's designated official computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest.
5. How to Enter: Visit www.austria.info and enter your first and last name, and e-mail address, in the form on the Sweepstakes module.
Winner will be selected on or about November 15, 2019 in a random drawing of all eligible entries received. The drawing will be held under the supervision of the Austrian Tourist Office, 61 Broadway, 1701, New York, NY 10006 whose decision is final. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of entries received.
6. Grand Prize: One Winner ("Winner") will win
*) Black out dates: December 24, 2019 to January 06, 2020, Winter World Master Games (January 10.-19, 2020).
No booking necessary for hotels or the SKI plus CITY pass. Booking is done by sweepstakes partner Innsbruck Tourist Board
7. Prize Drawings / Winner Notification / Odds: One entry per person by e-mail address.
Winner may not substitute or transfer prize. Grand Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winner of the Grand Prize will be notified by e-mail (using the email used for registration of contest). If a Winner cannot be contacted within four (4) weeks of day of first notification attempt or if any Winner rejects his/her prize, the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected.
In order to claim the prize the winner as well as the travel companion must submit the following information, which is needed to issue the prize: First name and Last name (as shown in your passport), Date of Birth (please write out the month), Passport number, Nationality, current country of residence, Required first date of validity (please spell month in full), Departure date from home address, Shipping address (pass can be sent via courier, so someone will need to be available to sign), exact address, Email address, Contact telephone number(s).
8. Publicity Release Terms: Except where prohibited by law, Winner's acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Administrator and Sweepstakes Sponsor to use Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
10. Winner: For the name of the Winner, send a US Postal Service postcard before November 1, 2019, with your name and return address clearly written to: Austrian Tourist Office, 61 Broadway, New York, NY 10006. The name of the Winner may also be posted on www.austria.info.
11. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA (without regard to principles of conflict of laws), with venue and jurisdiction Nassau County, NY and all claims must be resolved in the courts located in Nassau County, NY, except as required by law.