Terms & Conditions Ischgl Ski Break
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Paznaun-Ischgl Tourism and The Austrian National Tourist Office, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.austria.info and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to The Austrian National Tourist Office, 9-11 Richmond Buildings, London W1D 3HF.
4. All entries must be received by midnight, 20th November 2013.
5. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw.
6. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
7. One entrant will win 7 nights for 2 people in a 3* Paznaun-Ischgl hotel with half-board and 6-day ski pass for the Silvretta Arena Ischgl Samnaun. The prize is available throughout the winter season 2013/14 (except 21st December 2013 - 11th January 2014) and does not entail flights or hotel transfers.
8. The prize does not include travel insurance, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
9. The prize is subject to availability, is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity and in line may be requested to give feedback on their travel experience.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. Paznaun-Ischgl Tourism is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Austrian National Tourist Office.
Promoter: Austrian National Tourist Office, 9 -11 Richmond Buildings, London W1D 3HF.