Christmas Markets in Graz & Styria
Enjoy the highlights of Advent in Graz, the capital city of Styria. Let yourself be enchanted by the romantic lights, the gleaming ice crib, the giant Rathaus Advent calendar, and the spectacular Christmas markets.
The Graz Advent markets lie within walking distance of one another and all opening times plus a calender of events can be found on the Advent in Graz website. The markets are especially magical against the backdrop of the city's Christmas lights which are lit daily from 4.30 pm until midnight. Here are just a few festive highlights.
- Advent stores At Eisernes Tor every Friday: TBD
- Arts and crafts market on the Mehlplatz: TBD
- Children's Advent Fair at Kleine Neutorgasse: TBD
- Crafts from all over the world at Tummelplatz: TBD
- Children’s Winterworld on Karmeliterplatz, featuring entertainment and a 1,000 m2 (10,800 sqft) ice skating rink with curling and ice hockey: TBD
- “Aufsteirern” Christmas market on the Schlossberg hill on the weekends: TBD
- Christmas market at Südtiroler Platz: TBD
- Events at the Joanneum Quarter: TBD