Facts & Figures
Did you know that...
- ... with a capacity of 4,500 and 3,600 passengers per hour, Sölden has the two highest capacity gondolas in the world?
- ... the Ötztal has one of the longest guaranteed snow seasons in the Alps?
- ... Sölden is Austria's only ski area with 3 mountains higher than 3,000 meters, which you can reach by gondola?
- ... Obergurgl-Hochgurgl is the first non-glacier ski area in Tirol to open its slopes?
- ... the Alpine Ski World Cup kicks off in Sölden?
- ... the ice Q restaurant on the Gaislachkogl mountain was a filming location for the James Bond movie 'Spectre' and now offers a cinematic installation called 007 ELEMENTS, a must-see for James Bond fans?
Altitude: 1,350 - 3,340 m
Lifts: 31 (65,500 passengers/hour)
144 km of slopes:
- 70 km blue slopes
- 45 km red slopes
- 27 km black slopes
- 2 km ski route
Longest run: 15 km
Snow-making: 77% of slopes covered (all slopes lower than 2,200 m)
Altitude: 1,800 - 3,080 m
Lifts: 25 (39,400 passengers/hour)
112 km of slopes:
- 35 km blue slopes
- 55 km red slopes
- 20 km black slopes
Longest run: 8 km
Snow-making: 99% of slopes covered
* Prices calculated against exchange rate of 22nd May 2019.