What Type of Skier Are You?
Early morning freerider or après-ski lover? Answer five question and we’ll tell you what type of skier you are and give you a custom ski day itinerary for Ötztal in Tirol!
BONUS: Win A Trip!
Simply enter our sweepstake* by taking the quiz and win a ski holiday in a four-star hotel in Austria! Includes a 7-night stay with half board and ski passes for 2.
How to Get There
The closest airports are
Innsbruck (83 km to Sölden), Munich, Germany (231 km), Salzburg (263 km) and Zürich-Kloten, Switzerland (281 km).
- Innsbruck to Ötztal station: direct train (30 min, take a bus to Sölden and other towns from there)
- Munich to Ötztal station: 1x change in Kufstein (2 h 30 min)
- Salzburg to Ötztal station: direct train (2 h 15 min)
From Innsbruck, drive west on the A12 along Inntal valley until you reach the entrance to Ötztal and follow the road to your destination.
Altitude: 1,350 - 3,340 m
- Glaciers: 2
- Lifts: 31 (65,500 passengers/hour)
- Huts: 33
144 km of slopes:
- 70 km blue slopes
- 45 km red slopes
- 27 km black slopes
- 2 km ski route
- Longest run: 15 km
Snow-making: 77% of slopes covered (all slopes lower than 2,200 m)
Altitude: 1,800 - 3,080 m
- Lifts: 25 (39,400 passengers/hour)
- Huts: 11
112 km of slopes:
- 35 km blue slopes
- 57 km red slopes
- 20 km black slopes
- Longest run: 8 km
Snow-making: 99% of slopes covered