Bigger, Better, Breathtaking
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental in Tirol is a ski resort of superlatives: It’s one of the largest and most modern ski resorts in the world. And then, there’s the view: More than 70 peaks over 3,000 m around you and a world of snow at your feet. You have a choice of hundreds of wide gentle slopes including rolling blue runs and long valley descents. Take your pick!
Why Visit SkiWelt?
- One of the largest and most modern ski resorts in the world
- 284 km of slopes & 90 modern lifts
- 81 family-run, cosy huts
- 9 ski-in ski-out villages
- Austria’s biggest night ski resort
- ALPENIGLU® igloo village: hotel, church and bars made of ice
- Take a day trip to Kufstein with its lovely old town & fortress