Our guided excursions are for a Friday evening departure from the US, six days of skiing from Sunday-Friday, departure from the resort on Saturday, and an afternoon and overnight in Munich, Germany.
- Airfare from your home airport
- Ground transfers to and from Munich Airport and to the resort
- Transportation to and from the City Center while overnighting in Munich
- Seven nights accommodation in a double room with bath at the Hotel Thurnerhof
- Breakfast buffet and four course dinner daily
- Use of spa facilities at the Hotel Thurnerhof
- Six-day resort lift pass
- Six day equipment rental and depot services (can be omitted)
- Overnight and breakfast at the Ibis Hotel in Munich in a double room with bath
- Two hour city bus tour of Munich, Germany
- Dinner at the Hofbrauhaus
- Services of a German speaking tour guide
Saalbach Hinterglemm in Salzburgerland promises a winter vacation of unparalleled adventure. It begins with 270 kilometers (167 miles) of groomed trails, 52% novice, 41% intermediate & 7% expert, countless acres of off-piste terrain, and it ends each day with its highly rated après ski activities.
Duration: Our usual trips are from Friday to Sunday, with 7 nights in the resort and one night in Munich, Germany. Variations to this can be accommodated.
Cost: The estimated cost for the eight night land package is $1,759 based on an exchange rate of $1.24 /€. Airfare will be arranged using the lowest fares we are able to negotiate.