If you only go skiing once in your life, do it in Ischgl. This Tirolean town doesn’t just have snow-sure slopes, thrilling freeriding, and an extra-long skiing season, it gives you the full Alpine experience. Take your pick from the resort’s many world-class hotels, eat at a different toque-awarded restaurant every night, and see international stars at the “Top of the Mountain” concerts right on the piste. Yes, there is a good reason that skiing in Ischgl is legendary.
Why Visit Ischgl in Tirol?
- Snow-sure from November to May
- Ski both Austria & Switzerland in one ski area
- Ski destination with the most 4-star and 5-star hotels
- Gourmet hot spot: 8 toque-awarded restaurants
- Great nightlife & concerts